Saturday, May 5, 2012

Getting Ready!

So I leave for Rome in three days! It is so hard to believe that it is almost here! So during the school year, I talked to my friend Stephanie Phillips who went on this program last year and she gave me many tips and things to remember! So I thought this would be the perfect place to write down all the things she told me!
Things to Bring:
1. reusable bags for groceries
2. lunch box
3. some shorts and yoga pants
4. TOMs (especially for the walking tour when we first get there)
5. sundresses
6. light short-sleeve sweater
7. clothes that your knees and shoulders are covered (for churches)
8. pack of construction paper
9. Tupperware
10. Ziplock bags
11. Water bottle
12. bathing suit
13. pair of jeans
14. wedges
15. notecard with the address of our location
16. close pins and wire
17. band-aids for blisters
18. allergy medicine

Then she told me about places that I should go:
1. Spanish Step Bar Crawl
2. Gustos: buy drinks with lots of appetizers (It's across the river)
3. Old Bridge Gelato (http://oldbridgegelateria.com/) (and I need to get Nutella and Creama)
4. Campo de Flori (good place to go out!) (http://www.drunkenship.com/info/)

Well, that's all I have from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment